The Device Id is our unique identifier, it allows you to identify for sure the Accengage device profile that represent your own device. For test segments it is recommended to use this data as criterion. It is also necessary to get your device information from our Test Tools.
You will find below the methodology in order to recover your Device ID for Android on our AccInfo app :
- Download the AccInfo application on your Android device using the link below or using our QR Code:
- Make sure your app has been opened at least one time.
- Open the AccInfo app and select your application
- Check your deviceID by clicking on the device id button
It is necessary to select your application name in the drop-down menu and not A4S Demo or AccInfo (which correspond to Accengage apps)
Depending on the OS version and the SDK version integrated, the behavior following the click on the device id button will be different. You will find below the details of these behaviours:
- Android 7: a pop-up will appear with your device id
- Android 8 or more with SDK version lower than 3.8.5: your application will open, you will have to click on the return button to go back to the AccInfo application, a black page with logs will then appear with your device id
- Android 8 or higher with SDK version higher than 3.8.5: your application will open, you will have to click on the return button to go back to the AccInfo application, a pop-up containing your device id will be displayed
Here is an example for the creation of your test segment